University of Wyoming
Physics and Astronomy
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|The research of the AGN group has been supported by
NSF and NASA through various grants and projects.
Views expressed on the site are those of the participants and do not necessarily represent those of the National Science Foundation.
- Placing High-Redshift Quasars in Perspective: A Gemini Near-Infrared Spectroscopic Survey (GNIRS Spectra)
- Quasar Composite SEDs (radio to X-ray)
Shang et al. 2011, ApJS
- HST Cycle 9, Program 9507 Quasar Spectra
Ganguly et al. 2007, AJ, 133, 479
- Outflows and the Physical Properties of Quasars, Table 4
Ganguly et al. 2007b, ApJ, 665, 990
- AGN SEDs (900-9000 Å)
Shang et al. 2005, ApJ, 619, 41
- Spectral Principal Component Analysis
Shang et al. 2003, ApJ, 586, 52
- FIRST BQS Composite
Brotherton et al. 2001, ApJ, 546, 775